Certified Chief Innovation Officer (GIMI CCIO) Certificate
GIMI Certified Chief Innovation Officer (GIMI CCIO) is a business innovation leader, officially recognized by the GIM Institute. GIMI CCIO (1) demonstrates an advanced understanding of business innovation systems and strategy, capacity, and discipline, and (2) has the capability to come up with insights and solutions in managing innovation in organizations.
- Regular: USD 1050.00 and Admin/Handling Fee
The certification fee includes:
- GIMI CIO Certificate
- GIMI CIO Exam Fee (online exam)
- Innovation Management Body of Knowledge (IMBOK) Guide (electronic copy/PDF)
- Remote Proctor Fee*
- GIMI CIO Innovation Project guide
- Revision of GIMI CIO Project and recommendations
*GIM Institute has partnered with a remote proctor service provider to give the flexibility to test takers on when and where to take the exam (as long as they have a sufficient internet connection and private space).
Validity of Application
You have six (6) months to take the exam from the date you applied for the certification.